Thanks Guys

>> 9.11.08

Its really been a good weekend.
I'm not one to diary my everyday journeys in my blog, but this weekend is worth the splurge. After a few weeks that have been mediocre and not so fun, a variety of my good friends have made this weekend awesome. Nothing incredibly unique, but I am a part of things again! Friday - played Rock Band with some amigos from GDS. That was awesome. Saturday - went to the Northwest soccer game, then went to Aaron's and chilled with the jubilant lovebirds. That was awesome. Thank you for letting me hang out with y'all! It was fun. Sunday (today) - went mountain biking with some guys over at Bur-Mill. We tried to kill ourselves on bikes. That was awesome. Thank you to my friends for making my weekend awesome, it means a lot to me.

nate.

1 comments:

christ*in November 9, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

you make me laugh. and we love hanging out with you!