Home Again

>> 12.10.08

Following my excursion to Asia, there is nothing like hitting the play button and resuming my paused activities and friendships. I have am so very thankful for my friends; thanks guys for making me feel welcome and loved. Being back in America is weird, because I haven't been quite right until I took the slow saunter down the small hill off of Muirs Chapel; until I walked down the concrete stairs; until I passed through the familiar doors which hold the smiles and the energy of my family at the Core. At the point when I entered the Core room, my shoulders relaxed, my tiredness vanished, and I began to laugh and be merry. I was home. Seeing all those people whom I missed, life began to feel normal again. All this to say, Asia was incredible, but I am very happy to be back in the arms of my beloved friends. I think I am going to store all of you in my pocket for the remainder of my life, because I don't know what I'd do without you. Its good to be back.

nate.

0 comments: