A Giant Crane, Sky-Born

>> 5.1.09

I am surrounded by a giant hug
invisible arms stretch around my existence
they protect and comfort me in my fears
invisible walls, they form a fortress in which I suddenly find myself
when worry threatens, or when troubles sneer and glare
A giant crane, sky-born and always at the ready, holds my walls
These walls built from the soft-spoken warfare of young and old
Skirmishes in kitchens and recliners, against the great darkness;
a nebulous presence of deception and depression
Soupy fog descends on my countenance,
the giant crane, sky-born, releases
there is no giant crash
simply no worries
total peace


I partake of the peace that passes understanding


Thank you to all who have battled and fought for me. I felt the peace of God today during my interviews and it was only through you all. Friends and family alike, I am so thankful for your prayers and your thoughts as I continue to seek my part in God's story

nate.

"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

0 comments: